Period sex may sound weird and a bad idea, but it’s not.
Having sex during your periods is not an easy decision to make because it can get messy and uncomfortable. After reading this article, you may consider making love to your partner when it’s that time of the month.
Here are five reasons why you need to have sex during your periods;
1. It eases cramps. According to Fertility expert, Dr Janelle, they reduce menstrual cramps and pelvic pains by releasing the endorphins that work as pain and stress relievers. This happens after you orgasm.
2. It can shorten your menstrual cycle. Who does not want to have short periods? Orgasms are known to shorten the length of your period. They flush out the compounds within the uterus that are causing all that cramping and pressure.
3. It creates better intimacy with your man. According to a study done by The Flex Company, it was reported that 85% of women are less likely to be intimate during their period. Greater intimacy is created because of vulnerability. Psychologist, Jaclyn Witmer Lopez said that vulnerability is a huge contributor to intimacy.
4. It increases sexual drive. This happens because of hormone fluctuations.
5. You do not need to use lube. Blood comes as a natural lubricant.