Black Sunday as Electricity Kills Nyeri Cousins

Image result for electrocution

It was a black Sunday in Nyeri when two cousins were electrocuted to death at their home in Naygichii village.

The two cousins had reportedly finished doing their laundry when they decide to hang their clothes to dry in the sun

Unfortunately, the cloth line had a live wire, and the two teenagers were so powerfully struck by the electricity that they died on the spot.

Confirming the incident, Gikondi Location Chief Maingi Mwangi said the two boys aged 17 and 12 years were hanging clothes when they were struck by electric shock.

The bodies were moved to a local mortuary as investigations into the incident continue.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *