The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission on friday unmasked the list of individuals who were involved in the loss of 68 million during the Kidero’s era as governor.
Kidero among the former chief of staff George Wainaina was arrested and arraigned in court
They will face five charges that include conspiracy to commit an offence of corruption, abuse of office, unlawful acquisition of public property, dealing with suspect property and money laundering
The Director of Public Prosecution Noordin Haji has approved the prosecution.
Eacc detectives have been deployed across the country to arrest other suspects. They include:
1. Aduma Joshua Awuor – Former Ag. Director Legal Affairs then Nairobi City Council.
2. Paul Mutunga Mutungi- Former Councillor with then Nairobi City Council.
3. Manasseh Karanja Kepha- Ag. Deputy Director Internal Audit Nairobi City County and previously Legal Affairs Departmental accountant Nairobi City council.
4. Philomena Kavinya Nzuki- Principal Accountant Nairobi City Council.
5. Ng’ang’a Mungai Ng’anga
6. Charity Muringo Ndiritu
7. Peterson Andrew Njiru
8. Ekaya Alumasi
9. James Mimi Mbugua
10. Alice Njeri Mundia
11. Hannah Muthoni Kariuki – He account received Sh11 million
12. John Ngari Wainaina- Co Director Cups Limited