Revealed! Sergeant Kenei’s Murderers Were Regular Visitors at Ruto’s Office

An investigation by detectives from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations has discovered intricate details surrounding the death of Sergeant Kipyegon Kenei, whose lifeless body with bullet wounds was discovered at his house located at Imara Daima, Nairobi.

Until his death, the sergeant was a security officer attached to the Office of Deputy President William Ruto’s Harambee Annex.

Sergeant Kenei Kipyegon who was found murdered at his house in Imara Daima.

Details surrounding the death of Sergeant Kenei reveals that the security officer was murdered by people who have been regular visitors at the office of the DP.

To add a pinch of salt into the matter, one of the key suspects is said to have been in regular communication with a senior officer at the office of the Deputy President.

Investigations by People Daily, a local daily owned by Mediamax, established that there was a clear link between the murderers and key players in the office of the DP.

“Police investigating the officer’s puzzling sudden death have zeroed in on the three individuals, believed to have been the last visitors to Kenei’s house before his lifeless body was found lying on the floor with a bullet wound on February 20.

“In what appears to have been a well-planned murder, one of the suspects is said to have communicated with a senior official at Deputy President William Ruto’s Harambee House Annex office, according to a preliminary report by detectives.

Sergeant Kenei Kipyegon.

“The three people are believed to have been regular visitors to Harambee House Annex, where they visited a senior official before and after former Sports Cabinet Secretary Rashid Echesa went into the building in the company of two foreign investors,” reads in part the investigation by the People Daily.

Besides, so connected were the murderers that they were able to delete mobile communication data in Sergeant Kenei’s phone after liaising with an employee of an unnamed communication company.

Kenei’s phone is said to have been ‘flushed’ with his social media accounts including Whatsaap, Facebook, Twitter deactivated.

In what could turn out as well calculated murder of our recent times, police managed to retrieve the communication data and perhaps more details will emerge on behind the scenes underdealings that could have led to the death of Sergeant Kenei.

Kenei was killed a day before he was to record a statement with detectives at the DCI headquarters.

It is suspected that his work got him killed as he had a lot of information about operations at his workplace. Several months before his death, he is said to have fallen out with some of his colleagues and officials at the Harambee House Annex.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *