Self- confidence is every woman’s dream. Even so, some people struggle a lot to achieve this especially in societies where people look down upon women.
There are many tips you can learn to boost your confidence but the bottom line is that it should come from within.
Being confident comes with a lot of benefits; people believe in you, it propels you toward success and of course, it is attractive.
It is not enough to act confident; you need to own it. Here are some of the things that make you confident.
1. Dress the part– Get to understand your body, get outfits that suit you and do not be afraid to flaunt it. Showing that you are comfortable in your body size and what you are wearing mirrors your inner
2. Believing in yourself– Having the conviction that you are good enough and capable of doing great things is important. Allow no room for self-doubt because it will limit your chances of having other people believe in you.
3. Own up to your mistakes– A confident woman is so quick to accept when they are wrong. Their goal is to do better and of course, learn from the errors.
4. Accept that you are not perfect– Confidence does not mean flawless! A confident woman accepts criticism with the knowledge that
5. Learn to portray it in your body language– A good posture; tells a lot about your confidence. Keep your head high and make sure that you make eye contact while speaking to someone.
6. Step out of your comfort zone– A confident woman is daring and a risk-taker. Stepping out of the comfort zone shows that you are ready to face any challenge.
7. Always speak your mind– Never shy off from speaking your thoughts or ideas no matter how shallow you think they could be.
8. Having a firm voice and tone– Fear or discomfort reflects in a shaky and uncertain voice. Having a firm voice and tone is always an assurance that you are certain about the message you are trying to put across.
9. Never give up- Always give yourself room to try again. Eventually, it pays.