Tottenham forward and England international Harry Kane is the most expensive premier league player at the moment according to International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES)
According to CIES, Kane is the most valuable player in the league, worth an eye-watering £171million.
Manchester City is laden with some of the world’s best footballing talent. Second in the list is Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling at £161m with Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah ranked third at £160m.
Surprisingly Romelu Lukaku is considered the most expensive player to buy from Manchester United, worth more than David De Gea and Paul Pogba.
Meanwhile, coveted forward Eden Hazard is regarded as Chelsea’s most prized possession at £105m.
Below is the comprehensive list of each Premier League club’s most valuable player.
Kane interestingly left the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on crutches and in a protective boot following his side’s 1-0 win over Manchester City in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final clash.
Son Heung-min’s strike in the 78th minute gave Spurs a slender lead ahead of next week’s quarter-final second leg at the Etihad Stadium.
However, striker Kane limped off with an injury to his left ankle following a 50/50 challenge with England team-mate Fabian Delph early in the second half.
Below are top 20 most valuable players in the premier league.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) – £171 million
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) – £161 million
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – £160 million
- Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United) – £137 million
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – £105 million
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – £72 million
- Richarlison (Everton) – £71 million
- Declan Rice (West Ham United) – £60 million
- Youri Tielemans (Leicester City – on loan from Monaco) – £52 million
- Aleksandar Mitrović (Fulham) – £43 million
- Ruben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) – £40 million
- Nathan Ake (Bournemouth) – £35 million
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) – £33 million
- Nathan Redmond (Southampton) – £32 million
- Gerard Deulofeu (Watford) – £32 million
- James Tarkowski (Burnley) – £21 million
- Shane Duffy (Brighton & Hove Albion) – £18 million
- Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) – £16 million
- Terence Kongolo (Huddersfield Town) – £15 million
- Josh Murphy (Cardiff City) – £12 million