‘Cant tell me nothing’ hit maker, Kanye West is being sued by a man who says that his voice has been used without permission or payment on ‘Kids See Ghosts’. Ronald Oslin Bobb-Semple claims that the first voice on the June 2018 track is his and he is suing West, along with his collaborators on the track, Ty Dolla $ign and Kid Cudi.
The hit song doesn’t open with any of their voices, and Bobb-Semple says that the raps stars have stolen his voice from a 45 minute presentation he has been performing around the world for decades.
It hasn’t been at great week for Kanye, who, earlier on Thursday, was counter sued by EMI to enforce a 2003 publishing agreement that the rapper considers unfair and illegal. The complaint was filed in federal court in New York City six days after an underacted version of West’s own lawsuit filed in California was made public.